1. Uttar Pradesh State government has started DASTAK campaign against communicative diseases Acute Encephalitis Syndrome (AES) andJapanese Encephalitis (JE) disease on 1 July in the State. DASTAK campaign will run from 1st to 31st July. This campaign is part of the State’s comprehensive Social and Behaviour Change Communication (SBCC) strategy. The vector-borne disease sensitive states have been marked.
The campaign was started with an aim to create awareness about the communicable diseases JE and AES.
Under this state-wide campaign, teams will reach every village of the state to create awareness about the communicable diseases JE and AES.
It will also ensure the availability of clean drinking water, initiate sanitation drive,ensure vaccination and early treatment so that disease should be nipped in the bud.
About AES and JE:
Japanese encephalitis (JE) a vector-borne viral disease, caused by a group B arbovirus (Flavivirus) and transmitted by Culicine mosquito.
Acute Encephalitis Syndrome (AES) is most widely caused by Japanese Encephalitis (JE) virus. Encephalitis is an inflammation or swelling and irritation of the brain. It is also called acute viral encephalitis or aseptic encephalitis.
Symptoms: The symptoms include mild flu-like symptoms such as a high fever, personality changes, convulsions (seizures), severe headache, nausea and vomiting, stiff neck, confusion, problems with speech or hearing, hallucinations, memory loss, drowsiness and coma.
Encephalitis can not be prevented, but illnesses that may lead to it can be avoided.
Why awareness is needed in India?
The incidence of AES and JE in Bihar is increasing since 2009. AES claimed 150 lives in 2019. The highest incidence reporting for AES in Bihar are from Patna, Jehenabad, Nawada, Gaya, Lakhisarai, Gopalganj, Siwan, East Champaran and West Champaran. People should be educated and awareness about the disease should be created among the people.
AES in Uttar Pradesh: After Bihar, UP is being affected with vector-borne disease. The disease hits the peak during monsoons, from July to October.
The State government has taken measures for AES disease.
The bed capacity at BRD has been increased to 428 from 272, the annual medicine budget has been raised from ₹2.5 crore to ₹13 crore, while 16 lakh persons are being vaccinated each year and 3.5 lakh paramedics trained to assist in treatment.
2. India pledged USD 5 million in 2019 to the UN Palestine refugee agency.
The agency's difficult financial situation due to voluntary contributions from a limited donor base and called for ensuring sustained fiscal support for its work.
India's Deputy Permanent Representative to the UN Ambassador K Nagaraj Naidu the government increased its annual financial contribution four fold to the UNRWA core budget from USD 1.25 million in 2016 to USD 5 million in 2018.
They attended a meeting of the General Assembly Ad Hoc Committee for Voluntary Contributions to United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA).
They mark of India's solidarity with the Palestine refugees.
India's support for UNRWA's work is providing assistance to about 5.4 million Palestine refugees to help them achieve their full human development potential.
As part of the Government of India's ongoing assistance programmes in Palestine to strengthen capacity-building efforts focused on institutions, services, and training personnel.
The country is providing 150 places for Palestinian professionals every year under the Indian Technical and Economic Cooperation program.
During the last five years, under an India-Palestine development partnership, 17 agreements signed in the fields of agriculture, health care, information technology, youth affairs, consular affairs, women's empowerment, and media.
President: Mahmoud Abbas
Prime Minister: Mohammad Shtayyeh
3. New Zealand officially banned single-use plastic shopping bags introducing hefty fines for business.
Plastic pollution has become a growing global concern with a million birds and more than 100,000 marine mammals who are injured or killed every year
Companies that break New Zealand's ban face heavy penalties including fines of up to 100,000 New Zealand dollar (USD 67,000).
The use of single-use plastic shopping bags under the new rules, thin plastic single-use shopping bags can no longer be supplied
The law allows reusable carriers to continue being provided
The legislation announced in August last year
The law came into force on Monday
They will provide a little practical effect
About New Zealand
Currency: New Zealand dollar.
4. TheReserve Bank of India on circular on the resolution of bad loans.
The debt-ridden Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services Ltd is constituting a sub-committee to oversee the process of divestment of its assets.
The decision was taken during its board meeting held on June 28.
The six-member committee will comprise of 4 directors namely Vineet Nayyar, CS Rajan, Bijay Kumar, N Srinivasan, and COO N Sivaraman.
They will discuss and finalize the asset-wise framework of resolution with lenders.
LIC is the IL&FS biggest shareholder with a more than 25% stake while Japan's ORIX Corp with a 23.54% stake and Abu Dhabi Investment Authority with 12.56%.
Chairman - Uday Kotak
5. Finance Ministry of India set to launch the 11th tranche of Electoral Bonds sale to start from July 1 - 10
India's largest Public Sector Bank (PSB) State Bank of India (Sal) authorized to issue and encash electoral bonds in the Xl phase of the sale
It is carried out through its 29 branches.
This is the first issuance of electoral bonds.
About electoral bonds:
Transparency in political funding, electoral bonds are alternative to cash donations made to political parties.
These were introduced in 2018 through the Electoral Bond Scheme by government. Electoral bonds purchased by a person is a citizen of India or entities incorporated or established in India.
Registered political parties that have secured not less than 1% of the votes polled in the last election of the Lok Sabha or legislative assembly.
The electoral bonds will be valid for 15 calendar days.
The payment will be made to any payee political party if the bond is deposited after the expiry of the validity period.
The electoral bond deposited by an eligible political party.
6. 2 July 2019 Current Affairs: Telecom Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad formed a committee
It is headed by Telecom Secretary Aruna Sundararajan to look into the revival plans for Telecom sector
It is under financial stress.
They review the issues in the sector.
It promoted Ease of Doing Business (EDB).
The committee will submit the report in 2 weeks time.
It will look into the previous recommendations provided by the telecom regulator Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI)
They will consult Solicitor General if it requires any clarity on issues.
The committee will focus on the issues like reduction of levies and fees such as licence fee, spectrum usage charge (SUC) and universal service levy along with review of definition of aggregated gross revenue.
About Ministry of Communications & Information Technology;
Headquarters: New Delhi
Departments: Department of Telecommunications, Department of Posts
7. Red Bull's Max Verstappen won the 2019 Austrian Grand Prix.
He defeated Ferrari's, Charles Leclerc
Mercedes Valtteri Bottas met continuous win and finishes with the third one.
Ferrari's Sebastian Ve became fourth.
Five-times world champion Mercedes Lewis Hamilton won fifth place.
About 2019 Austrian Grand Prix
2019 Austrian Grand Prix which is formally known as the Formula 1 my World Großer Preis von Österreich 2019 was a Formula One motor race
8. Prime Minister of India finalized a five-year vision plan for each Ministry.
The Department of Higher Education of HRD Ministry finalized and released a five-year vision plan named Education Quality Upgradation and Inclusion Programme (EQUIP).
This report prepared after a detailed exercise done by the Experts covering the following ten areas:
The ten Expert Groups drawn from senior academicians suggested more than 50 initiatives transform the higher education sector completely. The Groups have set the following goals for higher education sector:
Double the Gross Enrolment Ratio (GER) in higher education
They resolve the geographically and socially skewed access to higher education institutions in India
Around 50 Indian institutions among the top-1000 global universities.
The governance reforms in higher education for well-administered campuses to improve quality.
For each initiative, the Groups recommended modalities for implementation, investments and timelines.
1. Current Affairs 07 December 2021
2. Online Form For Indian Army Technical Graduate Course
3. UP TGT Teacher Recruitment 2020
4. UP PGT Teacher Recruitment 2020
5. Madhya Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2020.
6. UPPCL Assistant Accountant Backlog Recruitment 2020
7. UPSC CPF Assistant Commandant AC Online Form 2020
8. Bihar Police Sub Inspector SI and Sergeant Online Form 2020
9. AIIMS Nursing Officer NORCET Online Form 2020
10. UPSC CDS II Online Form 2020, Check Notification
11. IBPS PO / MT Recruitment Notification CRP X Online Form 2020,
12. SSC Delhi Police Executive Constable Online Form 2020
13. UKSSSC Account Clerk Online Form 2020
14. SBI CBO Recruitment 2020
15. Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Trainee Recruitment 2020
17. IBPS RRB IX Officer Scale II Various Post Online Form 2020
18. IBPS RRB IX Officer Scale I Online Form 2020
19. IBPS RRB IX Office Assistant Online Form 2020
20. Bihar Police Lady Constable Recruitment 2020
21. SSC CPO NOTIFICATION 2020
22. BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector MVI Recruitment Online Form 2020
23. UPRVUNL Various Post Online Form 2020
24. Bihar BPSC MDO Online Form 2020
25. UP Polytechnic New Exam Date
26. UPPSC Pre / ACF / RFO Online Form 2020
27. JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 Online Form
28. NLC Graduate Trainee Various Post Online Form 2020
29. RBI Lateral Recruitment Online Form 2020
30. UP E Pass Online Form 2020
31. DRDO Apprentice Online Form 2020
32. HSSC Various Post Recruitment Online Form 2020
33. Indian Post Gramin Dak Sevak Online Form 2020
34. DDA Various Post Recruitment 2020 Online Form
35. Rajasthan High Court Various Post 2020
36. CGPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2020 Online Form
37. Haryana TET HTET Online Form 2019
38. Delhi Police Head Constable Online Form 2019
39. Bihar Police Constable Online Form 2019
40. Army Religious Teacher Online Form 2019
41. UPSRTC Saharanpur Conductor Online Form 2019
42. DSSSB Fire Operator Online Form 2019
43. SSC Stenographer Online Form 2019
44. IBPS Clerk - IX Online Form 2019
45. SSC CPO ONLINE FORM 2019
46. Haryana PGT Online Form 2019
47. DRDO Trainee Various Posts Online Form 2019
48. Bihar police Assistant Superintendent Jail, Sub Inspector, Sergeant Online Form 2019.
49. CTET December Exam Online Form 2019
50. HARCO Bank Various Post Online Form 2019
51. IBPS PO IX Online Form 2019
52. Vizag Steel Online Form 2019
53. RSMSSB JCA Recruitment Online Form Re Open 2019
54. NCDRC Delhi Various Post Online Form 2019
55. NOIDA METRO RAIL RECRUTMENT 2019
56. NVS Various Post Recruitment Online Form 2019
57. BARC Bhabha Stipendiary trainee Form 2019.
58. BNP Various Post Recruitment Online Form 2019
59. Air Force X, Y Group Online Form 2019
60. IBPS RRB VIII Online Form 2019
61. Railway GDCE Various Post Online Form 2019
62. Haryana HSSC Clerk Online Form 2019
63. Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
64. Uttar Pradesh Assistant Teacher Recruitment – 2019
65. SSC Stenographer Notification-2018
66. U.P POLICE में 49568 रिक्त पदों पर भर्ती प्रक्रिया शुरू जल्दी करें !
67. Latest job-CSIR NET Dec. 2018
1. Important Current Affairs for Gramin Dak Sevak Exam
2. Important Current Affairs for UPSC Exams
3. Current Affair 31 May 2020
4. Current Affair 27 May 2020
5. Current Affair 25 May 2020
6. Current Affairs 23 May 2020
7. राष्ट्रीय करंट अफेयर्स
8. Current Affair 11 May 2020
9. Lock down 3.0 ; जाने क्या खुलेगा और क्या नहीं |
10. Current Affair 27 April 2020
11. Current Affair 18 April 2020
12. हिंदी करेंट अफेयर्स 08 April 2020
13. Current Affair 30 March 2020
14. Current Affair 28 March 2020
15. Current Affair 27 March 2020
16. Current Affair 26 March 2020
17. CURRENT AFFAIRS 25 MARCH 2020
18. Current Affairs and News 23 March 2020
19. Current Affair 18 March 2020
20. Current Affair 17March 2020
21. Current Affairs 21 October 2019
22. Current Affairs 13 October 2019
23. Geography Mock Test With Solution
24. Current Affairs English 02 October 2019
25. Current Affair 02 October 2019
26. Current Affair 25 September 2019
27. Current Affair 22 September 2019
28. Current Affair 20 September 2019
29. Current Affair 18 September 2019
30. Current Affair 19 September 2019
31. Current Affair 29 August 2019
32. Current Affairs 22 August 2019
33. Current Affair Quiz 20 August
34. Current Affair 19 August 2019
35. Current Affair 17 August 2019
36. Current Affair 14 August
37. current Affair 12 August 2019
38. Current Affair 05 August
39. Current Affair July 2019
40. Current Affair 29 July 2019
41. Current Affair 29 July 2019
42. Current Affair 23 July
43. Current Affair 11 July
44. Curren Affair July.
45. बजट 2019 - 20
46. Budget July 2019
47. Current Affair 03 July 2019
48. Current Affair 02 July 2019
49. Current Affair 01 July 2019
50. current_affairs 29 June 2019
51. current affair 27 june 2019
52. Current Affairs 2019
53. Budget 2019-20
54. Current Affairs & GK September 2018
XI-XII Coaching Classes, BA/B.Com (P/H), D.U Sol. IGNOU, Diploma B. Tech, M.A, M.Com, MSc. All Subjects
SSC, Bank (Clerk, PO), Delhi Police, CTET, PRT, CA-CPT, CMA, CS-Foundation, CS-Executive, DMRC, NMRC And Railways(ALP, ASM, TA, CA, Group D).