1. The 94th Raising Day of the Military Nursing Service (MNS) is being celebrated on 1 October 2019. On the occasion, nursing officers would re-dedicate themselves to render high quality, selfless nursing care to their patients by reading the Florence Nightingale Pledge, a modified version of the Hippocratic Oath. To mark the day a function is also being organized at Army Hospital (Referral and Research) which would be attended by Chief of the Army Staff as a chief guest. The 94th Raising Day of the Military Nursing Service (MNS) is being celebrated on 1 October 2019. On the occasion, nursing officers would re-dedicate themselves to render high quality, selfless nursing care to their patients by reading the Florence Nightingale Pledge, a modified version of the Hippocratic Oath. To mark the day a function is also being organized at Army Hospital (Referral and Research) which would be attended by Chief of the Army Staff as a chief guest. The 94th Raising Day of the Military Nursing Service (MNS) is being celebrated on 1 October 2019. On the occasion, nursing officers would re-dedicate themselves to render high quality, selfless nursing care to their patients by reading the Florence Nightingale Pledge, a modified version of the Hippocratic Oath. To mark the day a function is also being organized at Army Hospital (Referral and Research) which would be attended by Chief of the Army Staff as a chief guest.
2. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will preside over the valedictory function of Arogya Manthan in New Delhi on 1 October 2019. At the event PM Modi will launch a new mobile application of Ayushman Bharat and ‘Ayushman Bharat Start-Up Grand Challenge’. He will interact with select beneficiaries of Ayushman Bharat or PM-JAY and will also release a commemorative stamp on the occasion.
3. The Union Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) in association with IIT Bombay, is organizing the Global Student Solar Assembly on 2 October 2019, to commemorate 150th Birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi as well as to promote the Gandhian idea of sustainable living. For India fight against climate change is a matter of faith and commitment and thus the country has committed to reduce its carbon intensity by 33-35% by year 2030 as well as to install cumulative renewable energy capacity of 175 GW (by 2022) and 450 GW (by 2030).
4. Union Ministry for Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) has notified changes in Apprenticeship Rules (1992) as Apprenticeship (Amendment) Rules, 2019 with an aim to increase skilled manpower in the country, and raise minimum stipend payable to trade apprentices.
5. Rapidly-moving Typhoon ‘Mitag’ is bearing down on northern Taiwan, where it is expected to bring high winds and heavy rain. With the worst of the weather expected to arrive in the island country, the warnings have been issued for parts of island’s east and north, including the capital, Taipei. The Taiwan’s weather bureau has categorized Typhoon Mitag been as at the second-strongest typhoon level.
6. UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) and Doordarshan, country’s public service broadcaster has join hands to telecast TV bilingual programme ‘Mahatma Lives‘ or ‘Bapu Zinda Hain’ on 1-2 October 2019, to commemorate the 150th birth anniversary of the Father of the Nation, Mahatma Gandhi. The objective of programme is to celebrate his ideas and teachings and how it has shaped the lives of people in India as well as around the world.
7. BRAHMOS Supersonic Cruise Missile, with major indigenous systems, was successfully test fired from Integrated Test Range (ITR), Chandipur in Odisha. The missile was test-fired for its full strike range of 290-km during the launch jointly conducted by Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) and BrahMos Aerospace. The first extended version of BrahMos missile was successfully tested on 11 March, 2017, which had a strike range of 450 kilometres.
8. The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare organized first National Nutrition Survey. The ministry took help from UNICEF to complete the survey. The survey was conducted between 2016 and 2018. In India, for the first time the ministry measured malnutrition that included micro nutrient deficiencies. It was done by collecting urine samples and blood samples. Apart from this, details of non – communicable diseases like hypertension, diabetes, cholesterol, kidney function in children were also collected during the survey.
9. Union Minister for Road Transport and Highways (MoRTH) Nitin Gadkari inaugurated the Delhi-Meerut Package-3 connecting Dasna in Ghaziabad to Hapur. It is the most awaited third package of Delhi Meerut expressway.
10. A Supreme Court bench headed by Chief Justice of India (CJI) Ranjan Gogoi has recommended former Delhi High Court Chief Justice Rajendra Menon as the next chairman of Armed Forces Tribunal (AFT). The other members of bench included Justices SA Bobde and S Abdul Nazeer. A Supreme Court bench headed by Chief Justice of India (CJI) Ranjan Gogoi has recommended former Delhi High Court Chief Justice Rajendra Menon as the next chairman of Armed Forces Tribunal (AFT). The other members of bench included Justices SA Bobde and S Abdul Nazeer.
1. Current Affairs 07 December 2021
2. Online Form For Indian Army Technical Graduate Course
3. UP TGT Teacher Recruitment 2020
4. UP PGT Teacher Recruitment 2020
5. Madhya Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2020.
6. UPPCL Assistant Accountant Backlog Recruitment 2020
7. UPSC CPF Assistant Commandant AC Online Form 2020
8. Bihar Police Sub Inspector SI and Sergeant Online Form 2020
9. AIIMS Nursing Officer NORCET Online Form 2020
10. UPSC CDS II Online Form 2020, Check Notification
11. IBPS PO / MT Recruitment Notification CRP X Online Form 2020,
12. SSC Delhi Police Executive Constable Online Form 2020
13. UKSSSC Account Clerk Online Form 2020
14. SBI CBO Recruitment 2020
15. Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Trainee Recruitment 2020
17. IBPS RRB IX Officer Scale II Various Post Online Form 2020
18. IBPS RRB IX Officer Scale I Online Form 2020
19. IBPS RRB IX Office Assistant Online Form 2020
20. Bihar Police Lady Constable Recruitment 2020
21. SSC CPO NOTIFICATION 2020
22. BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector MVI Recruitment Online Form 2020
23. UPRVUNL Various Post Online Form 2020
24. Bihar BPSC MDO Online Form 2020
25. UP Polytechnic New Exam Date
26. UPPSC Pre / ACF / RFO Online Form 2020
27. JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 Online Form
28. NLC Graduate Trainee Various Post Online Form 2020
29. RBI Lateral Recruitment Online Form 2020
30. UP E Pass Online Form 2020
31. DRDO Apprentice Online Form 2020
32. HSSC Various Post Recruitment Online Form 2020
33. Indian Post Gramin Dak Sevak Online Form 2020
34. DDA Various Post Recruitment 2020 Online Form
35. Rajasthan High Court Various Post 2020
36. CGPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2020 Online Form
37. Haryana TET HTET Online Form 2019
38. Delhi Police Head Constable Online Form 2019
39. Bihar Police Constable Online Form 2019
40. Army Religious Teacher Online Form 2019
41. UPSRTC Saharanpur Conductor Online Form 2019
42. DSSSB Fire Operator Online Form 2019
43. SSC Stenographer Online Form 2019
44. IBPS Clerk - IX Online Form 2019
45. SSC CPO ONLINE FORM 2019
46. Haryana PGT Online Form 2019
47. DRDO Trainee Various Posts Online Form 2019
48. Bihar police Assistant Superintendent Jail, Sub Inspector, Sergeant Online Form 2019.
49. CTET December Exam Online Form 2019
50. HARCO Bank Various Post Online Form 2019
51. IBPS PO IX Online Form 2019
52. Vizag Steel Online Form 2019
53. RSMSSB JCA Recruitment Online Form Re Open 2019
54. NCDRC Delhi Various Post Online Form 2019
55. NOIDA METRO RAIL RECRUTMENT 2019
56. NVS Various Post Recruitment Online Form 2019
57. BARC Bhabha Stipendiary trainee Form 2019.
58. BNP Various Post Recruitment Online Form 2019
59. Air Force X, Y Group Online Form 2019
60. IBPS RRB VIII Online Form 2019
61. Railway GDCE Various Post Online Form 2019
62. Haryana HSSC Clerk Online Form 2019
63. Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
64. Uttar Pradesh Assistant Teacher Recruitment – 2019
65. SSC Stenographer Notification-2018
66. U.P POLICE में 49568 रिक्त पदों पर भर्ती प्रक्रिया शुरू जल्दी करें !
67. Latest job-CSIR NET Dec. 2018
1. Important Current Affairs for Gramin Dak Sevak Exam
2. Important Current Affairs for UPSC Exams
3. Current Affair 31 May 2020
4. Current Affair 27 May 2020
5. Current Affair 25 May 2020
6. Current Affairs 23 May 2020
7. राष्ट्रीय करंट अफेयर्स
8. Current Affair 11 May 2020
9. Lock down 3.0 ; जाने क्या खुलेगा और क्या नहीं |
10. Current Affair 27 April 2020
11. Current Affair 18 April 2020
12. हिंदी करेंट अफेयर्स 08 April 2020
13. Current Affair 30 March 2020
14. Current Affair 28 March 2020
15. Current Affair 27 March 2020
16. Current Affair 26 March 2020
17. CURRENT AFFAIRS 25 MARCH 2020
18. Current Affairs and News 23 March 2020
19. Current Affair 18 March 2020
20. Current Affair 17March 2020
21. Current Affairs 21 October 2019
22. Current Affairs 13 October 2019
23. Geography Mock Test With Solution
24. Current Affairs English 02 October 2019
25. Current Affair 02 October 2019
26. Current Affair 25 September 2019
27. Current Affair 22 September 2019
28. Current Affair 20 September 2019
29. Current Affair 18 September 2019
30. Current Affair 19 September 2019
31. Current Affair 29 August 2019
32. Current Affairs 22 August 2019
33. Current Affair Quiz 20 August
34. Current Affair 19 August 2019
35. Current Affair 17 August 2019
36. Current Affair 14 August
37. current Affair 12 August 2019
38. Current Affair 05 August
39. Current Affair July 2019
40. Current Affair 29 July 2019
41. Current Affair 29 July 2019
42. Current Affair 23 July
43. Current Affair 11 July
44. Curren Affair July.
45. बजट 2019 - 20
46. Budget July 2019
47. Current Affair 03 July 2019
48. Current Affair 02 July 2019
49. Current Affair 01 July 2019
50. current_affairs 29 June 2019
51. current affair 27 june 2019
52. Current Affairs 2019
53. Budget 2019-20
54. Current Affairs & GK September 2018
XI-XII Coaching Classes, BA/B.Com (P/H), D.U Sol. IGNOU, Diploma B. Tech, M.A, M.Com, MSc. All Subjects
SSC, Bank (Clerk, PO), Delhi Police, CTET, PRT, CA-CPT, CMA, CS-Foundation, CS-Executive, DMRC, NMRC And Railways(ALP, ASM, TA, CA, Group D).